Dear patient, I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you! We sincerely appreciate you choosing us for your healthcare.
The imaging ward is located on the ground floor level next to the laboratory and at the end of the hall to the emergency department.
Entering the ward, you will see the reception desk to your left. Radiography Room No. 1 is in front of the entrance of the ward while the ultrasound and CT scan rooms are at the end of the adjoining ward of reception. In addition, the radiography room No. 2 is in front of the reception desk next to the mammography room.
Types of Admission:
Outpatient: ultrasound, radiography, mammography, and CT scan
Hospitalization: ultrasound, radiography, portable radiography, mammography, and CT scan
- Conventional and color Doppler ultrasound
- Conventional radiography and radiography with contrast (intravenous pyelogram [IVP])
- Portable radiography in other wards of the hospital
- CT scan with or without contrast
Important Points of the Ward:
- Queue time of ultrasound is 7:30-11:30 a.m. and ultrasound is carried out during 11:00-13:00 p.m.
- The imaging ward (radiography and CT scan) provides services to patients 24/7.
- Ultrasound is only performed in the morning shift, and the ward is prepared to provide services to patients in the on-call form if there is a need for emergency ultrasound in other shifts after coordinating with the supervisor and radiography specialist of the hospital.
- In this ward, radiography with contrast for special needs will be provided with queuing for future days unless there is an emergency.
- The radiography reports of admitted patients are presented daily, whereas the radiography report of outpatients will be provided 24 hours after the process.
- Children and elderlies must have companions.
- Patients undergoing imaging with contrast (radiography or CT scan) must have companions.
- Radiation protection regulations are completely performed in the ward.
- The charter of patient rights is installed in the ward in the form of a panel.
In case of pregnancy, make sure to inform the supervisor or the relevant specialist of the ward.
Telephone No.: +985138596061 (extension: 175)